If you and your family are considering a diving trip to the Maldives, you’re going to want an adventure that is memorable and exciting. Maldives Boat Club provides outstanding liveaboard experiences, diving trips and shore-based holidays, with a wide range of itineraries, specializing in the Maldives.
Maldives Boat Club has 3 exceptionally comfortable liveaboards available for your family’s diving holiday in the Maldives:
- Mv Stingray- a solid wooden boat and combines traditional Maldivian boat-building with modern engineering. 9 comfortable cabins (4 with double and 5 with twin beds) are all equipped with air conditioning and en-suite hot-water showers. All cabins offer external portholes.
- Mv Eagle Ray- The motor yacht EAGLE RAY is built with solid wood, excelling in Maldivian boat building tradition with a maximum of modern engineering.
- Mv Adora- equipped with 11 comfortable rooms (4 standard with a double and single bed, 2 standard with 2 single beds, 1 superior room with a double bed, and 4 ocean-view suites with private balcony, double and single beds), air conditioning, exterior windows power and hot water. Provides room service and towel service.
Maldives Boat Club liveaboard diving holidays Maldives package prices include:
- Accommodation in air conditioned cabins with outside window, ensuite shower (hot water) and toilet, towels and room service.
- Full board meals, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner buffet style.
- Cooled water, Tea and coffee available 24h.
- Up to 3 guided dives per day including one night dive per week.
- Tanks: 12 lt Aluminium DIN/INT, lead belts, security balloon, extra diving boat, instructor and dive guide (PADI).
- Use of fishing gear- local style, including hook, fishing line, weight and baits.
- Island hopping, snorkeling service and picnic on uninhabited island.
- Male visit (sightseeing and shopping in Maldives capital) is offered on last day evening.
- Airport Meet and Greet, transfers to and from the boat.
Maldives Boat Club’s itinerary includes:
- One Week- Best of Maldives
- Two Weeks- 07 Atolls
- Two Weeks- Down South
- Hanifaru Cruise
- 9 Atolls 10 Days Special
- Two Weeks - Down North
- Best of Maldives Extra
When you’re ready to book your diving holidays in Maldives, contact Maldives Boat Club at 960 331-4811, or visit their website at maldivesboatclub.com to learn more about how they can turn your holiday into a once in a lifetime adventure. From the website you can see photographs of the liveaboards, choose the schedule that best meets your needs and decide which package is right for you.
Experienced and novice divers alike head to Maldives on a year-round basis, and many opt for a live aboard rather than a land-based stay. This is unusual in the world of diving and travel, but most who have visited agree that it is an unforgettable and worthy experience. Remaining at sea allows the visitor to experience the most and the finest dive sites possible, and all with great comfort and ease.
You’ll never regret the decision to let Maldives Boat Club handle your diving holidays in Maldives. Contact them today.Diving Holidays Maldives