Maldives Boat Club provides outstanding liveaboard experiences and shore-based holidays, with a wide range of itineraries, specializing in the Maldives. You can find the perfect holiday by visiting their website at maldivesboatclub.com, or speak directly to one of their experienced staff by calling (960) 331-4811.
With three liveaboards (Mv Stingray, Mv Eagle Ray, and Mv Adora), Maldives Boat Club is sure to have one to meet your needs.
Stingray is a solid wooden boat and combines traditional Maldivian boat-building with modern engineering. 9 comfortable cabins (4 with double and 5 with twin beds), are all equipped with air conditioning and en-suite hot-water showers. All cabins offer external portholes.
The motor yacht EAGLE RAY is built with solid wood, excelling in Maldivian boat building tradition with a maximum of modern engineering.
Adora is equipped with 11 comfortable rooms (4 standard with a double and single bed, 2 standard with 2 single beds, 1 superior room with a double bed, and 4 ocean-view suites with private balcony, double and single beds), air conditioning, exterior windows power and hot water. Provides room service and towel service.
Maldives Boat Club’s itinerary includes:
- One Week- Best of Maldives
- Two Weeks- 07 Atolls
- Two Weeks- Down South
- Hanifaru Cruise
- 9 Atolls 10 Days Special
- Two Weeks - Down North
- Best of Maldives Extra
Maldives Boat Club liveaboard package prices include:
- Accommodation in air conditioned cabins with outside window, ensuite shower (hot water) and toilet, towels and room service.
- Full board meals, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner buffet style.
- Cooled water, Tea and coffee available 24h.
- Up to 3 guided dives per day including one night dive per week.
- Tanks: 12 lt Aluminium DIN/INT, lead belts, security balloon, extra diving boat, instructor and dive guide (PADI).
- Use of fishing gear- local style, including hook, fishing line, weight and baits.
- Island hopping, snorkeling service and picnic on uninhabited island.
- Male visit (sightseeing and shopping in Maldives capital) is offered on last day evening.
- Airport Meet and Greet, transfers to and from the boat.
Experienced and novice divers head to Maldives on a year-round basis, and many opt for a liveaboard rather than a land-based stay. This is unusual in the world of diving and travel, but most who have visited agree that it is an unforgettable and worthy experience. Remaining at sea allows the visitor to experience the most and the finest dive sites possible, and all with great comfort and ease.
If you’re planning your next diving trip to Maldives, visit Maldives Boat Club to learn more about how they can make your holiday enjoyable and memorable with a unique liveaboard experience that you and your family will never forget. You can also call Maldives Boat Club directly at 960 331-4811 to speak with one of their experienced staff members.
If you’re thinking about the perfect trip to Maldives, let Maldives Boat Club take care of all the comforts and arrangements that will ensure you have a fabulous holiday.