8 Nights Southern Atolls; Male to Down South
The trip begins in Male and ends in Addu
The closest airport is Male Intl (MLE)
Pickup time at the airport is according to your flights.
Give yourself enough time to go through immigration and pick up your bags
Check-in on the boat is according to your flights.
The boat departs as soon as everybody is on board and after check dive
Fish tank, North Male (check dive)
Vadhoo caves, South Male, will let you see small caves
Guraidhoo kandu, South Male:
- Dive at Guraidhoo Kandu South Male Atoll a Protected Marine Area which has a large underwater region with a variety of channels, reef plateaus, walls and drop-offs. Expect to see:
moray eels, lion fish, squirrel fish, soft corals, schooling trevallies and sharks
Miyaru kandu, Vaavu :
- Dive at Devana kandu in Vaavu which is a narrow channel with a reef in the middle.
Expect to see big fish like sharks, napoleon and eagle rays
Alimatha House Reef (night dive) / Vaavu :
- There will be a night dive at Alimatha
- Vaavu Atoll which has been one of the favorites among guests.
Huge nurse sharks, stingrays & travallys can be spotted throughout this experience
Vahhuravalhi kandu, Meemu
Kurali manta point, Meemu
Cruising to Thaa Atoll , Anchorage near Fahal ( night whale shark)
Dhiya Migili Kandu, Thaa. Expect to see Hammerhead Sharks
Fushi Kandu, Laamu:
located in a northern channel on the eastern reef of the Laamu atoll, hosting a large variety of species
Cruising to Huvadhoo.
- Villigili kandu, Gaafu Alif : a channel located south of Villingili Island, expect to see many grey reef sharks.
- Koodoo kandu, Gaafu Alif
- Nilandhoo Kandu, Gaafu Alif expect to see Leopard sharks, gray reef sharks, silky
- Gema Out (blue water), Gaafu Alif
- Maareha kandu , Gaafu Alif, - home to grey reef sharks and eagle rays.
- Maareha, Gaafu Alif
- Foahmulah South / Foamulah, which houses the famuous Tiger sharks
- Foamulah Tiger horbour ( may cost additional )
- British Royalty / Addu
Makadu Manta Point
The guest onboard take a domestic or internal flight to from Gan
The itinerary is best North East Monsoon (Dec to April)
The route may vary depending on weather and current.