Best of Maldives (Male – Male) 7 nights
The trip begins in Male and ends in Male
The closest airport is Male Intl (MLE)
Pickup time at the airport is according to your flights.
Give yourself enough time to go through immigration and pickup your bags
Check in on the boat is according to your flights.
The boat departs as soon as everybody is on board
- Transfer to boat
- Check in from
- Meet the crew
- Welcome briefing
- Assign cabins
- Prepare your equipment
- Check Dive: Fish tank North Male´ Atoll
- Dive in Maagiri North Male´ Atoll to see Nurse sharks, stingrays, gobies, whip coral cowries, blue-stripe snappers, banner fish, parrot fish, moray eels and cleaner shrimps.
Head to South Male and Dive and Embudhoo Express to explore grey reef sharks, barracuda and trevally.
Dive 3 of the day is expected in Kuda Giri Wreck where you expect to see lots of glassfish in the holds and a feisty titan triggerfish
- Dive at Guraidhoo Kandu South Male Atoll a Protected Marine Area which has a large underwater region with a variety of channels, reef plateaus, walls and drop-offs. Expect to see moray eels, lion fish, squirrel fish, soft corals, schooling trevallies and sharks
Head to Vaavu Atoll and first dive in this Atoll will be done in miyaru kandu. Expect to see mackerel, trevally and schools of triggerfish, whitetip reef sharks and grey reef sharks.
Dive at Devana kandu in Vaavu which is a narrow channel with a reef in the middle. Expect to see big fish like sharks, napoleon and eagle rays
There will be a night dive at Alimatha– Vaavu Atoll which has been one of the favorites among guests. Huge nurse sharks, sting rays & travallys can be spotted throughout this experience
- Liveaboard with cruise to South Ari Atoll early morning. First Dive will in this Atoll will be Maamigili Beyru where dive is done exclusively to search for Whale Sharks
Next dive of the day will be at Kudhimaa Wreck which is a a Japanese cargo vessel sunk in 1998. Explore Bat fish, puffer fish, box fish, lion fish, sponges, sea squirts and corals during this dive.
- Begin the day by diving at Kudarah Thila in South Ari Atoll which is a dive site, where you can see thousands of blue stripped snappers
Second Dive of the day will be to Rangali Madivaru which is a well known site for diverse marine fauna. This site is well known for the plethora of manta rays that use this place as the cleaning station during the northeast monsoon
Last dive for the day will be to Rahdhiga Thila which is a pinnacle dive. Expect to see grey reef sharks
If weather permits, this day guests will get to enjoy a good beach Barbecue
- Dive at Panettone in South Ari Atoll has beautiful soft corals and purple fans that are full of small tropical fish. Other big fish you may get to see are barracudas, huge trevallies, gray reef sharks, and whitetip sharks
Second dive of the day will be to Moofushi manta point in South Ari Atoll : where you will spot manta rays. You may also spot some white and gray reefsharks and napoleon fish
Last dive of the day will be to Fesdhu Lagoon Manta Dive. If you are lucky you will be able to observe manta rays feeding!
- Last dive of the cruise will be to Fish head in North Ari Atoll where you expect to see fusilier and snapper sharks, napoleons.
Liveaboard will then travel to Hulhumale Lagoon
- Departure by 10 am